Nick and I visited friends in Toronto for New Years.
We stayed with Corrie and Patrick, who live in Parkdale (I think) - just off Queen West.
We stayed with Corrie and Patrick, who live in Parkdale (I think) - just off Queen West.
On New Years Eve Corrie and Patrick had people over for a potluck. A number of our friends from Ottawa were in town, including Nick's friend Matt, who has been teaching in Korea for the past couple years. Meaghan, who has been in Australia for the past year, also made it into town.For some reason we took a whole bunch of pictures - well, everyone else did since our camera is broken. These are Phil and Corrie's pictures.
This is Matt, Danny and Chantal
This is the group - excited. From the top left: Phil, Dan, Naomi, Chantal, Matt, Corrie, Patrick, Meaghan, Leslie, and Nick.
We also played the Game Cube. Initiated by me.I beat Nick in the battle mode of the Mario Kart game. But we don't have a picture of that.

I wore my new glasses to play the nintendo. A good investment ...

At midnight we had some trouble opening the champagne.

After we went to a bar that played pop music from the 60s.

And we were silly
No comments:
Post a Comment